This easy to use product lifts and stores your unoccupied scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle at the touch of a button. Simply connect the docking device, push a button on the hand-held pendant, and let your VSL-570 do the heavy lifting for you! Once lifted to the proper height, the lift is then manually rotated.
- Power raise/lower - Makes lifting your scooter or powerchair virtually effortless (400 lbs/181 kg lifting capacity)
- Manual rotation - low resistance design glides smoothly
- Upgradeable to power rotate function - if your needs change down the road, this lift can be converted from manual to power rotate
- Docking device for your scooter or powerchair is included at no charge
- Offset Arm Design - Allows lifting/lowering behind, at the rear corner of, or on the side of the vehicle (near the rear wheel)
- Fold-down Lift Head allows partial third row seating access (where applicable) or cargo space and improved driver visibility when mobility device is not present (requires optional quick release pins)
- Available for passenger or driver side of vehicle
- Safe/Reliable - lifecycle and strength tested beyond industry standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle - can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Works with minivans, SUVs, CUVs and full-size vans
- Hundreds of custom, vehicle-specific mounting kits are available for an extra clean and precise installation
- Bruno Turning Automotive Seating™ (TAS™) complements your VSL-570 for a total mobility solution
Important Note: Confirm all applications
To use this lift, the consumer (end user or attendant)
must be physically able to do the following:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa.
- Stand for two to three minutes.
- Have adequate balance and strength to attach the docking device. This may require bending over and reaching downward as well as having good hand dexterity
- Hold down a button on a hand-held pendant to raise/lower the lift strap, then guide the mobility device as you manually rotate the lift in/out of the vehicle.
- Fold down the seat back and/or tiller of the mobility device, or remove the seat back using the Back-Off device, if applicable.
- In vehicles with limited opening height such as SUVs or where the seat back is higher than the vehicle opening height, the customer must be able to remove the mobility device seat or use a seat assist option (if available).
- If using the fold-down lift head option, have the ability to remove/install a quick release pin and raise/lower the lift head (requires 7 lb of force)